Terms and conditions of entry
1. Information on how to enter this competition forms part of the terms and conditions of entry.
2. Entry to this competition (game of skill) is free.
3. Entry is open to all primary school students of Victoria and Tasmania.
4. Immediate families of Uniting (Victoria & Tasmania) Limited employees are eligible to enter.
5. Entries will be judged by three year level categories which are: prep/foundation to year 2, years 3 to 4 and years 5 to 6.
6. The competition commences on Thursday, 1 February 2018. Entries must be received by Thursday 12 April 2018.
7. To enter the competition colour in the picture. Fill in your name, age and school. Post in the completed entry to Pancake Day PO Box 24154 Melbourne VIC 3001.
8. There is one (1) prize to be won in each school level category. If your entry is judged to be the best entry in your category you will win a ‘drawing pack’ to the retail value of $70 which will be sent to your school.
9. Judging for the winners will take place at Uniting (Victoria & Tasmania) Limited.
10. The prize cannot be transferred.
11. Winners will be notified via their school by Monday 30 April 2018.
12. All entries become the property of Uniting (Victoria & Tasmania) Limited and entries will not be returned. Permission will be sought via schools to contact guardians to seek permission should Uniting (Victoria & Tasmania) wish to use entrants drawings for any promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media without any fee being paid to the winner.
13. Uniting (Victoria & Tasmania) Limited will collect personal information about entrants so they can participate and so Uniting (Victoria & Tasmania) Limited can administer the competition. Uniting (Victoria & Tasmania) is bound by the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).